DIY Bouquet Subscription
From: $45.00 / week
Play in flowers with a DIY subscription! You’ll have all the fun of playing in fresh, local flowers without the hassle. Each week, we make our arranged and DIY subscriptions from the same selection of locally grown flowers. The only difference is who does the arranging.
How it works:
- You’ll get a bouquet’s worth of local flowers and greens, all delivered extra long and ready to be arranged.
- You decide how to cut and arrange them!
- Flowers are delivered in a recycled jar or can, and are always left in water if you aren’t home.
We started this business to spread the joy flowers bring — and with this subscription you’ll have all the fun of playing in fresh, local blooms without the hassle. This subscription includes:
- A medium-sized assortment of full-stem flowers that you can cut and arrange to your liking.
- An environmentally friendly wrap and packaging designed to keep your flowers fresh.
- Hand-delivery starts at $5 within our regular delivery area.
When will I get my flowers?
The order delivery date calendar you see at checkout is meant for one-time orders and may not be accurate for subscriptions! Our subscriptions are delivered by neighborhood, so, for example, everyone in Roseville receive flowers at the same time as each other, and our drivers aren’t zig-zagging all over the greater Sacramento area. Generally, our monthly subscriptions are delivered toward the end of each month, and bi-weekly subscribers are broken into two groups. New subscribers will receive a separate email with their first delivery date after placing an order. Feel free to contact us any time with questions!
A note for El Dorado County customers: The most frequent subscription currently available for El Dorado Hills, Cameron Park and Shingle Springs is monthly — this may change in the future as more people sign up!
Last updated: June 1, 2022
Weekly, Monthly, Biweekly (every other week)
After each delivery, Every three months, Every six months, Yearly